Formed in 1998 and operating in the UK and overseas, Strata Technology is trusted to design, manufacture, commission, inspect and maintain bespoke laboratory equipment, skid-mounted rigs and pilot plants in the petroleum, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, fine chemical, new green technologies and nuclear industries. Working alongside some of the world’s leading Universities, Strata Technology also work in the development of their state-of-the-art research equipment.
Strata Technology also offers problem-solving consultancy services, including feasibility studies and project evaluation and inspection services to advise on statutory requirements and carry out preventative maintenance examinations and certification of plant and equipment for health, safety and environmental assurance.
Strata is accredited under:
• • ISO 9001:2015 for quality management
• • ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management
• • ISO 45001:2018 for occupational health and safety management systems.
• • ISO 17020:2012 for inspection services
• • Fit for Nuclear (F4N) for the civil nuclear industry
Take a look at Strata’s projects at https://www.stratatec.co.uk/portfolio/